COVID-19: Health And Safety Are Our #1 Concern
A Message From Our Team
THANK YOU from the doctors and staff of Trooper Veterinary Hospital! We greatly appreciate the kindness our clients have shown over the past few months. Our dedicated veterinary team are essential workers who have worked tirelessly to stay healthy, safe, help animals and reassure owners. Your kindness, support and patience mean the world to us!
Our Team Is Here For You And Your Pet
Following the recommendations of the CDC, we continue to take precautionary measures within the hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our primary goal is to keep our clients and ourselves healthy, while continuing to provide the veterinary services essential to your pet. We have increased our sanitizing and safety protocols around the hospital to allow us to remain open for you and your pets!
How we are working:
- We will continue our curbside appointments and product pickup in order to maintain your good healthy and ours. Our friendly staff will explain procedures when you call.
- All veterinary services, including lodging, can now be provided under the county guidelines. Please call to schedule an appointment for your pet’s care.
- The entire staff will be wearing a mask when interacting with our clients. We ask that you please do the same.
- Beginning June 5th, clients in need of end-of-life services for their pet will be allowed inside our hospital (maximum 2 people). If you wish for more family to be present, we can arrange for services to be performed outside. Our staff can explain the process to you.
- Telemedicine can be performed when appropriate. This tool allows us to evaluate current patients electronically and prescribe medications you can pick up in hospital. Please call us to see if this option would be a fit for you and your pet’s situation.
- We have our own online pharmacy which can be a great resource to ensure proper social distancing, while providing the necessary medications and nutritional products. Visit https://troopervet.vetsfirstchoice.com/.
Please reach out to us with any questions. We are here to help.