What is Veterinary Laser Therapy?
Cold laser therapy uses a low-intensity laser or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to help relieve pain, stimulate and enhance cell function, and improve healing.
Several conditions have been shown to improve with the use of laser therapy including muscle and joint pain, arthritis symptoms, and muscle spasms.
Uses for Veterinary Laser Therapy
Laser therapy encourages cell regeneration and increases circulation, benefiting the following conditions and procedures:
- Bone Fractures
- Strains & Sprains
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Lick Granuloma
- Dental Procedures
- Post-Surgical Recovery
Benefits of Veterinary Laser Therapy
- Increases wound healing
- Accelerates mitochondrial cell metabolism
- Reduces inflammation and associated pain
- Enhances neovascularization
- Increases blood perfusion
- Reduces edema (swelling)
- Encourages bone healing