Employment Opportunities at Trooper Veterinary Hospital
Trooper Veterinary Hospital, located just outside of Norristown, PA is currently accepting applications for:
Part-Time Animal Caretaker
Requirements of the position:
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old and high school diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable and experienced in handling and caring for animals
- Willingness to learn proper restraint techniques
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Effective communication with clients in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Able to lift patients and carry equipment up to 50 pounds; ability to lift patients or carry equipment over 50 pounds with assistance
- Endure sitting, standing and walking on hard floor surfaces for extended periods
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds and smells from animals and equipment
- Take safety precautions for exposure to toxins, drugs, anesthesia and radiation
Schedule will include some weekday evenings 4:00pm – 8:30pm, as well as morning or evening shifts on Saturday, Sunday and all holidays.
Please apply in person or send resume to TrooperVetCareers@gmail.com