Skip to content
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Trooper Veterinary Hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services for your pet’s complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite allows for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety for all, but especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient’s vital signs are carefully monitored during anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site X-ray and ultrasound equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Class IV Laser Therapy: We are excited to offer Class IV Laser Therapy to our patients. Laser therapy is a pain-free, surgery-free, and drug-free treatment for a wide variety of health concerns. Whether your pet is rehabilitating from injury, healing from surgery, or simply experiencing the signs and symptoms of aging, Laser Therapy is now an option to improve your pet’s health and quality of life.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize Antech veterinary laboratory for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We can also flavor your pet’s medications.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and oral surgery. We will advise you on preventive dentistry as well.
- Certified Cat Friendly Practice: We have met a comprehensive checklist of performance criteria to verify that staff members are especially qualified and dedicated to making every visit as pleasant and beneficial for you and your cat as possible. Separate entrances, waiting rooms, treatment rooms and feline-friendly handling techniques are just a few of the things we do in order to facilitate a more positive experience for your cat.
- Individualized Flea, Tick and Internal Parasite Control Programs: We develop control programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. The staff will review with you the best ways to protect your pet, your home and your family from fleas, ticks and internal parasites.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Bathing: Dogs can get a Bath and Brush by our Veterinary Technicians (which includes nail trim and ear cleaning). We do not perform grooming services, but we can assist you with pets that cannot be handled by a groomer and need to be anesthetized for shaving.